Are you using world leading Processed Cheese equipment?
Integrated, automated fully installed complete processed cheese line – done!
Streamlined, efficient processed cheese» such as IWS (Individually Wrapped Slices), cheddar cheese, SOS (Slice on Slice), triangle / portions, mozzarella / pasta filatas, pizza cheese, PET jars, lollipop, sauces, spread, canned, cream cheese and blocks etc.
- from low to high moisture
- from standard, hybrid and analogue recipes
all being optimally produced from one single cooking line, day in and day out… for hours on end on end.
Tonnes of ingredient being saved, minimal rework being produced, and consistent high-quality product being enjoyed by the service industry and end consumers alike.
Optimised production of all processed cheeses
Are you maximising the performance of your production line?
Benefits that can’t be ignored jump up and grab industrial processed cheese manufacturers.» Versatility and accurate control over the cooking process for each product. What does it mean to you?
- Lower ingredient costs
- More consistent product – better performance from fillers, less waste
- Center-lining and producing on spec – more profit They all add up for better ROI – in a matter of months.
- Well-shaped product – more than square/rectangle!
- Smooth production – highest efficiency, productivity, reliability
- Minimized operation costs and wear & tear
- Maximum pack off – accurate weight control, no trims, reduced waste Fill your days with less troubleshooting activity as the automated line goes about the business of making high quality processed cheese.
Where are these lucky companies who made the winning choice?
Japan, America, New Zealand, UK … all continents carry these winners. It’s easy to become a winning company as complete IWS and SOS processed cheese lines are available from one network that will optimize your production. “ We have been very fortunate that leading global processed cheese companies have chosen both Gold Peg cooking equipment and Hochland Natec filling equipment simultaneously over the years. It brought the two companies close and now we are the Natec-Network . ”Says Thomas Haas, Managing Director at Hochland Natec / Natec Network. “ Now a customer can get a complete customized processed cheese with one contact to our integrated network !”
Natec Network – one network to optimize your potential
The Natec Network is the joining of
»Gold Peg who design & manufacture leading-edge cooking technology
- RotaTherm® continuous cooking system
- FreeTherm batch cooking and processing system
- FreePack for filling Individually Wrapped Slices (IWS) processed cheese
- FreeSlice for forming Slice On Slice (SOS) processed cheese for service industries
Be one of the leading processed cheese producers in the world!Meet us at dairytech , Moscow, February 18-21, 2020, Hall 7, Stand # B429, hosted by Antagro . Or contact the Natec Network for information on their leading equipment and services for you.